Purchase / Sale of Condo, House, Rental Properties & Commercial Buildings.
Steve has been involved in Real Estate Law for several years.
He knows quite well all aspects of such practice for being himself a landlord. He is passionate about properties, enjoys sharing with his clients his knowledge and even sometimes helping them making the right choice when investing (interest rates, references, selection of tenants, credit investigation, etc.).
We do a lot of Sale and Purchase transactions of any type of properties including commercial ones. We also do lots of refinancing, declaration of condo, declaration of transmission, indivision agreement (undivided co-ownership agreement - undivided condos), different kind of legal hypothecs including legal hypothec of construction as well as legal hypothec for the non payment of condo fees on behalf of syndicates.
Steve, having practiced law in the past as a lawyer in the merger & acquisition department of a big law firm, has been involved in multiple big real estate deals. He is well-known for such expertise and work for various Canadian and foreign investors. We do lots of acquisitions involving commercial properties like shopping centers, rental properties and office buildings. We then usually perform a due diligence and work closely with your tax advisers.
Steve Samson has been involved, among others, in the following transactions:
- Acquisition / Sale of the 2020, University Street, Montréal;
- Acquisition / Sale of the 555, Blvd. René-Lévesque West, Montréal;
- Acquisition / Sale of the shopping center Place Fleur De Lys, Quebec City;
- Acquisition / Sale of 13 buildings in Technoparc St-Laurent, Ville St-Laurent; and
- Acquisition / Sale of hundreds of income / rental properties.